Originally Posted on November 24, 2008
This just came to me today for some odd reason…
I’ve been looking at these girls here and I’ve just been wondering why these outfits keep getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Now me, I’m the type of girl that is comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. At first, I didn’t like dressing up cuz I didn’t really wanna waste my time because who was I supposed to be impressing?? Not YOU!!!
Anyways, this isn’t about me and what I wear, but what some of these girls that I see have been wearing. Ok, I understand that you wanna look cute when you go out to the clubs and parties, but does that mean you have to go out half naked and freeze to death? No, it really doesn’t. I mean, come on now, it’s the winter time. WHY?!?! Even in the summer time, it’s ok to dress in shorts and stuff, but sometimes the shorts and skirts that you wear are really inappropriate and some of the girls that wear this shouldn’t be wearin it in the first place. I know that you skinny chicks wanna show off your cute little figure, but sometimes you just go TOO far. You can look just as cute in some nice jeans, cute top, and some heels than some short shorts, half a top, and some heels.
And for you girls that are trying to impress these guys that you think are so adorable. If you really believe that you have to dress like *Excuse my language* a ho to catch a guy’s eye, then you’re wrong. If he only talks to you when you have that “hoish” outfit on, then you shouldn’t even talk back to him. Don’t give him the time of day, no matter how cute he looks, or what sport he plays, or even how much money he has. When you dress like that, you’re pretty much just lowering yourself to the standards of the girls you see in videos these days. Do you really wanna look like that?? Oh and for you guys that actually like girls that dress like that, you make it hard for the other girls that do dress appropriately. You make us feel like we’re not good enough for you just because we aren’t a certain way or dress a certain way.
If you’re offended by this note, then obviously I’m talkin to you. Most people that read this are probably gonna agree with me. I’m not tryin to be mean or anything like that, but I’ve just gotten tired of seein this. Guys, I actually want your opinion on this. Do you want a girl that dresses like a “ho” when she goes out or do you want a girl that covers up, but dresses nice at the same time?? Do you want a girl that throws herself at you or constantly talks about you to her friends even though you aren’t in a relationship with her? If so then you must want a stalker or something. Lol…I had to laugh at that one. Please if y’all can give me some answers cuz I think you’ll help me and a lot of girls out…
No comments:
Post a Comment