I'm sorry for all the hurt that I've caused You.
I'm sorry for not being honest with You.
I'm sorry for disobeying You.
I'm sorry for putting others things in front of You.
I'm sorry for not giving You my all.
I'm sorry for all the lies that I've told You.
I'm sorry for not believing You'll make a way for me.
You love me even though I've messed up so many times.
You loved me even when I wasn't living for You.
You take care of me each and every day.
You never have and never will give up on me.
You are my Heavenly Father, my provider, my healer, my redeemer, my friend, my all, my everything.
And the list goes on...
I thank You because You didn't have to do any of the things that You do for me but You do them anyways.
I thank You that I am made whole through You.
I thank You for Your son, Jesus Christ, who came and died on the cross for me.
I thank You that it is through Him that I am made new.
I thank You because I don't know where I would be without You in my life.
I thank You for Your grace and mercy.
I thank You for Your unfailing love.
God, I just thank You for who You are.
Without You, I am NOTHING!
So, I just want to say I'm sorry for all of the wrong that I've done to You and that I give myself wholeheartedly to You.
Again, I thank You for accepting me.
Love,
Your Daughter,
Kristen
♥ ¡Simply beautiful,sis! ♥
ReplyDelete